determine specific cutting force (kc).

Could any one tell me formula you use to determine specific cutting force. Current Sandvik catalog doesn't include formula or example of
using it. Am curious if in current catalog I multiply value by 250% if I'm taking a .04 chip as opposed to .016. Seems logical. Would think formula is in older catalog.

There are calulators at http://reference.kennametal.com / Paul