dprint

I have a yasnac mx3 control and am trying to run this program but keep getting an alarm 013 program error no address. Does anyone know if
there is a parameter or something i need to set to be able to run this.
O8888 POPEN[1](OPEN.RS232) DPRNT[/Z](RETURN.INDEXER.TO.HOME) M26(EXECUTE.MOVE) G4P.3 DPRNT[/S90.423](SET.FIXTURE.HOME) G4P.3 DPRNT[/A0](MOVE.TO.FIXTURE.HOME) M26(EXECUTE.MOVE) PCLOS[1](CLOSE.RS232) M99
Add pictures here
✖

Dayum, what kind of g-code is DAT?? What do it do?
--
PV'd

Add pictures here
✖
DrollTroll wrote:

He's got an indexer that is totally separate from the main CNC control, and he's using the DPRNT (print) command to send commands to it through the serial port. Or, at least that's what I'm guessing from the comments. POPEN must be port-open, DPRNT is print (send to port) and PCLOS is port-close.
Jon
Add pictures here
✖

Can you try running in single block to see which line is causing the alarm?
--
Regards,

Paul Sevin
✖
On Oct 2, 12:37 pm, snipped-for-privacy@tagengineering.com wrote:

you are correct its a 4ths axis controller the varabile is the command to instruct the 4th axis what to do. I cant get the machine to read the dprint line at all keep getting that alarm it works on one machine but not the other we are comparing the parameters now trying to track it down but could use some help if anyone has any ideas where to start
Add pictures here
✖

you are correct its a 4ths axis controller the varabile is the command to instruct the 4th axis what to do. I cant get the machine to read the dprint line at all keep getting that alarm it works on one machine but not the other we are comparing the parameters now trying to track it down but could use some help if anyone has any ideas where to start
Are you sure the control support the DPRNT command? The MX1 manual I have indicates that RS-232 data is output using the system variable #3100. For example - #3100=(<MESSAGE>) with the message enclosed by the control-in and control-out output, followed by a CR/LF and - #3100=<variable> the value of the specified local, common, or system variable is output.
Check your mail!
--
Regards,

Paul Sevin
✖
Maybe try change eia /iso on comm settings page.

✖
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 07:45:11 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@tagengineering.com wrote:

http://www.grigsoft.com /
"Compare It! 4.0" is free software for comparing programs. Download your parameters and use compare it to show you where programs are different.
http://tinyurl.com/3ks8vv
Screen shot highlights line where difference occurs and changes font color to red where it differs.
Tom
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

It doesn't appear to be free.
PsPad will do the trick for free. http://www.pspad.com/en /
That is what I use to compare parameters.
Wes
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 22:36:06 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

==========If you are a real cheapskate like me, use the old dos FC command if you are running windows. Get to a dos prompt and type <FC /?> for list of options.
also see http://www.brothersoft.com/file-comparator-106389.html http://www.download.com/File-Comparator/3000-2248_4-10404407.html
✖

That way works also. use a > on command to redirect to a text file so you can print it out. Either that or | pipe it to more.
Wes
Add pictures here
✖