Energy Rant: Competition *doubles* prices????

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:39:29 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
Single Unemployed Mother of six who just gave birth to an additional
eight recently, all by artificial means and all while collecting disability. Collected $260,000 in workers compensation payments over the past few years while she conceived (artificially) all 14 kids.
She can have and raise six kids over the past few years collecting disability because she "can't work". According to my mother raising kids IS WORK especially if you have boys.
Basically Octomom has made a business out of having children, she is playing the system and will end up being paid to take care of her kids. Two or three of her first six children are disabled and she is/has been collecting disability payments for them. It looks like a few of the octuplets will be disabled as well so she will receive more to take care of them as well.
It has been estimated the medical costs on the octuplets alone will be $1.4 million the first year. She used some or all of $50,000 she received in "Student Loans" and/or Disability Payments she is receiving for her children to pay for fertility treatments to conceive and implant the octuplets.
Tom

There must be a "hustler gene". Man, I wish *I* had just a piece of that gene....
No doubt she is fielding resumes from Reality TV producers.
There already is one such show, about a family with 16 effing kids. Mildly inneresting about their house-building adventure, but it is not clear how all the effing bills are paid.
Some people apparently haven't heard of or don't unnerstand Malthus. And/or just cain't get over themselves -- or their progeny. goodgawd....
--

Mr. PV'd

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:25:53 -0500, "Proctologically Violated"

To me, she seems to be mentally ill. A dream come true for the fertility clinic. The clinic "helped" Octomom over the past seven (?) years, which pumped up their statistics in a lucrative and very competitive market.
IMO, the Doctor and his Clinic should be paying to support the children and reimburse government for expenses incurred on their behalf..............!
Sure doesn't say much about a welfare system that allows such abuses.
Tom