G68 and Fixturing

Awl --
Ahm floundering around here, and making multi-part fixtures, simple shit, like a 10" soft jaws with 16 V's, for rods, balls, etc. Turning out pretty
well.
Suppose the pieces line up slightly off, where the left side is, say, .005 back in Y, wrt to the right side.
Is g68 a good way to take care of this?
Yeah, I know, indicate the shit right, but with all the jaws I'm anticipating, I'll be indicating half the g-d day. Actually, measuring the "drift" is not bad, it's tryna get shit actually right that is the pain.
--

Mr. PV'd

and in English..............

On Feb 19, 8:56pm, "Proctologically Violated"

this might help
http://gefanuc.bnsi.net/eforum/showthread.php?t=5749
hope it does at any rate.