Lube Oil Question

I recently had a lube oil distribution block pucking oil and not oiling evenly which gave me repeatability problems on my box way lathe, which leads me to my question.....

Does anyone know of a way, or commercial product to dye your lube oil so you could visually see if all the points were being oiled?

I could see doing this as a part of periodic maintenance. I hate to crack the fittings with the lines being plastic.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Half-Nutz