frenic

fuji 5000v2 inverter
nissin
NISSIN, No. NK-4X,
fuji control
--just guessing that it's one or more igbt gone out not a lot of time here
but he's one a the good guys--if you are familiar w/ fuji 5000v2 then appreciate a jingle.
Thx7
--
SVL

Bipolar Bear wrote:

If that's the same drive I'm thinking of, it had a bad habit of eating SCR's. I used to keep those on hand, even though they were expensive.
KG