programming reference for Roalnd EGX-30

Hello,

I need to write my own custom software to automatically control a Roland EGX-30 engraving machine.

Does anyone know what the "driver" specifications are? Does it use a standard cnc type control language or is it custom to Roland? Any advice or pointers to reference material would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
cdelarte

Here's a site where someone seemed to be experimenting on getting a Roland to do more. Maybe an E-mail to him might be productive.

Here's a site listing "Dr. Engrave" software for sale:

BottleBob

Look in the box the engraver came in, the software is free and included with the machine.

Michael

Reply to
Michael