Seeking source for custom scrubbing brushes

Hi all -

one of my associates is working on a project that needs small scrubbing brushes -

maybe something standard will work, but if he needs a custom brush made, can any of you suggest a source?

Right now the general spec is a synthetic brush material with the brush surface about 1" by 3" . The application is cleaning algae and 'stuff' off a boat hull while the boat is in the water.

Any good sources or pointers to cooperative manufacturers would be appreciated.

Note that my reply email is spam-trapped - remove the xspam and one period if replying directly, or just post the info here on the newsgroup.

Thanks in advance!

Carla

Showing the difference between the major parties: Republicans want a LARGE and POWERFUL central government with ABSOLUTE control over people's lives, unlike the Democrats, who want a large AND powerful CENTRAL GOVERNMENT with absolute CONTROL over people's LIVES. - Michael Pearce

Reply to
Carla Fong

Carla:

IIRC Tom Gardner in rec.crafts.metalworking is in the brush business. You could try E-mailing him.

Reply to
BottleBob