Whoever was having trouble with the haas spindle heat, maybe john

I just noticed on our minimill the thing doesnt work after you turn the machine on. One manual pull of the oiler and the thing stays at 17 pounds.
Just a heads up thing to try????
Not sure if your talking about the 'automatic' oilers that haas puts on their machines.. but we have one on our VF series, all it consists of is a manual oiler, with a cam system inside that will raise and drop the plunger. We had a problem with an alarm going off (something along the lines of no oil pressure). I would raise the plunger and almost immediately would loose pressure. I ended up tracing the problem to the x axis ways, one of the lines was made too short, so it got pulled out of the track system it was in, and got hung up on the screw.
We don't have automatic oilers on the spindle tho.. just like filling up the transaxle on a truck, need to open the drain plug and pour oil in until it leaks out.. like it would be too hard to insert a oil level gage.. heh