Gas prices ...

http://media.fabulously40.com/images/gas/arkansas.jpg
Who Cares? Not going anywhere.

Protagonist wrote:

Like everyone else, my drives through town consist of occasional glimpses of gas prices posted at "the scene of the crime", the local gas pumps. Yesterday, after months of the daily posting of pump prices , one local station owner did something that made me chuckle a bit. The station owner put a colorful poster of the current Beer Prices over the pump prices on his pylon. I suppose he has grown tired of changing the price of gas and decided to give back to the community by advertising an alternative to the daily grind.
--

Michael Gailey
Artistic CNC Mill, Router and Engraver Programming