GE 2000 /1050 / 550 control Users, control parts for sale

I have a large assortment of GE 2000 boards including bubble boards w/ support software. I will be packaging these as a complete lot for future sale. I am offering a last chance for anyone interested in buying a paticular item. I also have GE 1050 / 500 and GE drive parts. I also have a assorment of manuals / prints for these controls. Email me a request list if you like.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Rgalipeau