Geared Head Drilling Machines

I am in the market for a new "geared head drill" but I am at a loss, as to what to purchase. I have listed the basic requirements
below. Cost wise around the $3000 to $5000 Aust. Any ideas on what brands I should be looking at and what brands to stay away from.
MT3 or MT4 Up to 3000 RPM Manual feed 3 phase power
Regards Bruce