Gibbs Question

Hi Guys. I never had to describe a custom mill tool holder in Gibbs and I'm having problem with it. I make a profile and highlight it, use PROFILE, OK and I
still can not see it in tool description window or when I render. I tried using the CUSTOM function which makes the profile to your sizes and I get the same results. Any thoughts? Jerry
Jerry wrote:

Jerry:
    Try this:
1. Open a new workgroup. 2. In the X,Y Plane, have your X,Y marker at the bottom center of your tool/holder. 3. Draw a point, and two lines; 0 degrees and 90 degrees. 4. Draw only HALF the silhouette of your tool/holder. 5. Connect the geometry, but DO NOT connect the geometry of the centerline of your tool/holder. 6. Select the geometry. 7. Go to the "Form" icon in your "Tools" group and select "Apply".
    Your tool/holder should be "swept" around and show the full diameter.     The main thing here is to not connect the geometer on the Y centerline, it will automatically "sweep" around.
    Post any results.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Scrape away the middle portion on the brass piece what you want here is to have intimate contact with the dovetail only at each end--best is to feed the lube in from just inside the hollowed out portion both ends--suggest use a ball endmill or carbide burr to make oil distribution grooves where applicable.

You totally confused me. I hope this is a reply to a different message. Jerry