Got a fixture idea, need some advice (PLEASE)

Sure.
<http://www.tsugami.co.jp/eng/products/grinding/cnc1/g18.html
(It's the same machine)
Weldon imports/supports/modifies the Tsugami grinding machine(s). The punch grinder is the G18 fitted with C-axis and a bunch of really cool software that Weldon wrote. It's so easy to use I bet they could even train Cliff to grind punches on it.
The bigger machines (1632, Phoenix, etc,) are all built by Weldon right in York. The little grinders are Tsugami under the sheet metal. Weldon does the controls, automation, and anything special for the customers application. Weldon is a great company with some really talented people. I've seen some remarkable applications and specials that they've built.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

ROFLMAO! Spit up some prefectly good coffee. You owe me a keyboard!