Helicoil vs. Recoil

Anyone have any quality issues with Recoil inserts ? It seems that the same company has both lables, and sometimes I get recoil in place of helicoil when I order from Mcmaster carr.
The recoil inserts seem to always have problems. In particular, the tab never breaks clean which leaving me with a pain in the butt trying to get a screw through. Anyway I told Mcmaster from now on Helicoil brand only.
I wonder if the recoil is made off shore.
Anyone run into this besides me ? Is it my imagination ?
Jim
jimz wrote:

J:
Helicoil Wire Threaded Inserts We offer a comprehensive range of HeliCoil products that include Threaded Repair Kit, Wire Thread Inserts, Install... India
Helicoil,Recoil,Thread inserts 5S hardware Co.,Ltd is the Helicoil and thread inserts manufactory in China,the range from the M1.6 to M78, we are th... China
Helicoil, Helicoil Insert, Helicoil Screw Thread Inserts Helicoil - Helicoil insert types include Helicoil free running, Helicoil screw lock (thread locking), Helicoil tangle... Singapore ============================================================
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob