How do you make the sharpest chip?

How do you make the sharpest chip? With really dangerous sharp edges ... the ones hardest to dig out of feet, fingers & shoes ..

Making purple chips. The edges will be heat treated at 100 rc.
Mill some inconel 718 with an aggressive insert cutter. They are extremely sharp and very tough. Tough enough to embed themselves pretty good in your soles.

17-4, 15-5, 13-8, 316, long stringers, will cut you when you look at them, short #9's will stick to anything they get close to!!!

Sharpest, worst cut was with a stringie plastic PEEK. It was just one long strand. And I was new to plastics (its just plastic). Reached in and started to pull it out of a lathe so it didn't wrap round the tools. I still have the scars. Man was that stupid. Hardest to dig out are rough edged tincey side-milled steel alloys. The *sharp* edged ones just flip out of your fingers if you whip your wrist like you are throwing a Ninja star. There's a dart board at a near by bar and we play for beers after work flipping the slivers out at the bull's eye. It's all in the wrist.