Hurco-swept surface software

Anyone familiar with it? It aint that common of a software option. The new VMX42 came with it. Hurco's so called "documentations" on CD
are not what I know as documentation, besides the actual machine diagrams, maintenance & electrical schematics. All their software info has is 1 very nice <g> self running video examples of each option. Maybe I'm missing something? I dont think so. Its seems that's a sneaky way to get customers to buy their class room training? Hurco is by far the easiest conversational software & machine I've ever run. I'm sure in a 1/2 hour I'd be up & running if they actually supplied real doc's.
Well that's they way it is now days. Buy a new car, they are not going to tell you "how" to change the oil or spark plugs. Shit there are no spark plug wires! Each one has its own $70 coil over each plug!(just put one in the wife's 04 Merc)
Remember the old days, when new cars came with kinda of a thick small printed "operating manual" that you could sit on the "throne" & read how the radio worked or the "do's & don'ts" with actual pictures. Hell now you need an I-Pad with wireless 4G internet in the bathroom to read somthin.
Any hoot, been looking for a Blog or web site for Hurco jerko's :-) like me <g> - no such luck yet. & no I'm not starting one.
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/VMX42 back insert. jpg
--
=A9=BF=A9
~gil~

[...]

if its on par with the software on their sparkers from the 90's then it aint

Ah......... Hurco sparkers? no I'd definitely stay away from them. Agie, Charmilles,Elox maybe Makino ok. EDM is not Hurco's forte.
Went in & played for an hour this AM (shop's only 5min away) Fingered it out, kinda It looks slick (very easy) as is Hurco's DXF & conversational milling input. Mon will have to play abit more & finger out G-Code merge, 3D mold & other bells & whistles + put in the new Blaser coolent with a new $adjustable$ mixer & new refractometer. Kinda nice, as many places as I've worked & as many machines I've used(way too many) never got to set up a new one they way I wanted. 3 new kurt vises spaced exactly 12.000" apart. The center one is exactly on machine center +-.0005? - 300 psi CTS = no more coolent line hassels. All new kennimetal shell mills & holders- All tools set off the vise base, so all thats needed is: paralells + part size = offset. saweeeet! Well after ten years of being "kicked around" the moldmaking trade its about time I got a break.
-- \|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the self proclaimed HURCO king