Super High Speed CNC Machining

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
I'm trying to show a co-worker some examples of super fast CNC procedures... I know some folks have posted machine porn (videos) of CNC units going very
quick through this material or that...
My efforts to find a good example on YouTube has failed.
Anyone have some good links to YouTube vids of really fast machining processes? ...Specifically drilling or milling would be best, but I'll take whatever I can get. :)
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/ Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill

V8013-R

ry

take

Sorry, I cut titanium alloy. There's only one way to do that. : S L O W I tried, but after 1.5 yrs of extensive carbide inserts & e/ms - no luck. Plus we run lights out- right now, I pushed the button & went home. So slower is ok & real safe.
Sure aint like cutting mold steels like S7, H13, P20, NAK ect. Oh we also cut CPM - that stuff is really shit.
Just fer kicks, try surface grinding TI. Good luck!
--
\||/
(o o)