Super High Speed CNC Machining

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I'm trying to show a co-worker some examples of super fast CNC procedures... I know some folks have posted machine p*rn (videos) of CNC units going very quick through this material or that...

My efforts to find a good example on YouTube has failed.

Anyone have some good links to YouTube vids of really fast machining processes? ...Specifically drilling or milling would be best, but I'll take whatever I can get. :)

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Multiple Spindle Drills:
Production Tapping:
Flagship Site:
VIDEOS:

V8013-R

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Sorry, I cut titanium alloy. There's only one way to do that. : S L O W I tried, but after 1.5 yrs of extensive carbide inserts & e/ms - no luck. Plus we run lights out- right now, I pushed the button & went home. So slower is ok & real safe.

Sure aint like cutting mold steels like S7, H13, P20, NAK ect. Oh we also cut CPM - that stuff is really shit.

Just fer kicks, try surface grinding TI. Good luck!

Reply to
cncmillgil