Manufacturing Orders Rose in April

Holy Shit, between the cat post and this, I can tell this is going to be a good day!
How can this be made bigger?
Barn DEFINITELY has to put this with the "jb collection".
effingHilarious.....
However, I don't think the surgery will be successful. If they somehow do manage to pull jb's head out of his ass, I'm sure the ass will come along with it. Either way jb will be talking shit for the rest of his life.
--

Mr. PV'd

Do you accept Baptist prayers for a good outcome? If you don't too bad, you got one.
Wes

==============================>
Jon, can you please post a link to some of these auctions you've been blabbering about for the last few months? I'm beginning to get the feeling you're just outright lying, again.

Jon, can you please post a link to some of these auctions you've been blabbering about for the last few months? I'm beginning to get the feeling you're just outright lying, again.
http://gi93.photobucket.com/groups/l60/I7P8554VHY/IMG_0026.jpg

Uhh Clem wrote:

    Cheap machine here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3RgyZRgshA

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Smoke to cover your being caught several times lying. And Jon you have yet to post JUST ONE example of others lying even when repeatedly asked to post examples.

What is a "manual" screw machine?
[ All screw machines are fully automated, whether mechanically or by CNC. This has been true since the 1870's. ] wikipedia
Jon, your being wrong again comes as no surprise to anyone.
http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
The only real surprise is someone paying you more than minimum wage to operate their machinery. -- Tom