Manufacturing Orders Rose in April

Wouldn't go through. goofmail bounced my reply as spam, I think.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

You'd think that was far enough. LOL

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Holy Shit, between the cat post and this, I can tell this is going to be a good day!

How can this be made bigger?

Barn DEFINITELY has to put this with the "jb collection".

effingHilarious.....

However, I don't think the surgery will be successful. If they somehow do manage to pull jb's head out of his ass, I'm sure the ass will come along with it. Either way jb will be talking shit for the rest of his life.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Jon, can you please post a link to some of these auctions you've been blabbering about for the last few months? I'm beginning to get the feeling you're just outright lying, again.

Uhh Clem

Do you accept Baptist prayers for a good outcome? If you don't too bad, you got one.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Cheap machine here: