My poetic version of moldmaking

We go to work day be day, building molds for measly pay. The molds we built were small but keen, zero tolerance a daily scene.
Staying up all night, to build a mold, For a job well done, that was never told!

I need a new keyboard!

better version////
Of all the days I remember best, I must admit unlike the rest, were the ones I spent day after day, building molds for measly pay. The molds we built were small but keen, and zero tolerance a daily scene. To spend all night to build a mold, for a job well done that was never told.

If they do decide to hang maybe you can go along as a referee.
Tom

Uh, oh. 1.9 Mbytes... Better prepare for the wrath of The Black Dragon.
J. Nielsen wrote:

Jan:
    Actually, I tried to send it as an attachment first, but it Thunderbird wouldn't send it. So I sent it as a URL address. As far as I know that's acceptable.     Did you somehow get the attachment version?
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Twice! <g>
J. Nielsen wrote: > On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 12:57:25 -0700, BottleBob
> >> Did you somehow get the attachment version? > > Twice! <g>
Jan:
Oh Jeeze. I apologize to everyone that got the attached version, that's the way it was sent to me originally. I really didn't think it got sent to the newsgroup. It didn't show up on my newsreader AND I specifically checked Google and it didn't show up there either.
I hope no-one is still using dialup. :(
    Oh one more thing, just as I was trying to send this my computer locked up and had to be rebooted.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:

I got the attachment.
ca
DrollTroll wrote:

Another fantasy of yours perhaps?
No you say?
Then just what the fuck, exactly, are you rambling on about now?

Nah. I've been in supervisory positions (you know, I was 'The Boss') several times over the years. I'm not at all interested in the stress anymore.
--
Black Dragon

The good thing about masturbation is that you don't have to dress up for it.