No CAD Progress In Ten Years

In 2004 Dr. Patrick Hanratty had this to say:

"In my view there has been no technological change in the CAD industry for ten years," he says. "CAD systems are still hard to use. This is of huge concern.If there's no change, there's no growth."

IMO, SpaceClaim, Solid Edge with S/T and UG NX 6 put an end to "no technological change in the CAD industry for ten years".

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

In 2004 Dr. Patrick Hanratty had this to say:

"In my view there has been no technological change in the CAD industry for ten years," he says. "CAD systems are still hard to use. This is of huge concern.If there's no change, there's no growth."

IMO, SpaceClaim, Solid Edge with S/T and UG NX 6 put an end to "no technological change in the CAD industry for ten years".

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

2>

Jon,

How exactly did you evaluate these programs and come to your conclusion?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr