Need source for threaded rod w/ multiple start threads.

Material is brass. Thread is metric. Looking for someone who can make this for me. Threads have either 2, 3 or 4 starts.
TIA
Brian Sullivan Bradford Machine Co. Brattleboro, VT
Add pictures here
✖
Slartibartfast wrote:

Slarti -
A quick search on THomasnet.com turns up a few places. http://www.thomasnet.com/nsearch.html?cov=NA&what ¬me+Threaded+Rods&heading–009147&navsec=prodsearch
I've used Keystone and Dependable. I've had mixed results with Dependable, but I was working with 1/2" to 1-1/2" diameters in stainless. Keystone has been great so far, but we've only placed a couple of orders.
Add pictures here
✖
Hi Tom, Thanks for the leads. I called 4 places out of TR and got nowhere. We've had thread rolling done by 2 places but neither has the capability (or desire) to quote the multi-start threads for me. The leads they gavce were dead ends, too. I'll call Keystone and Dependable. Brian