Got a strange rfq today.....

Repeat customer, alwayses they pays us on-time--this time, wanting me to perhaps make some some bottle openers...promo give-away at trade shows or somesuch...

The drawing is titled "Two Can Sam"--but I've no further comments at this point.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

We laser cut quite a few of these every now and then, also for customers who are giving them away at trade shows. I think this is a popular giveaway.

Adrian

Reply to
adchin