PING: BD Nexus question

Do you know which parameter locks the magazine carousel so it always puts tools away in the same pocket they came out of? I changed jobs last August (after 11 yrs) and this machine I run occasionally always puts tools away in the nearest empty pocket. It's irritating, and difficult for the rookies to operate.

Reply to
Steve Walker

No, I don't ...

... because going to the tool data menu to look up which pocket a particular tool is in is anything but annoying or difficult. Plus doing such a thing, if it's even possible, would eliminate tool staging ability.

I suggest quit fighting and learn to live with it.

Reply to
Black Dragon