PING: BD Nexus question

Do you know which parameter locks the magazine carousel so it always puts tools away in the same pocket they came out of? I changed jobs last
August (after 11 yrs) and this machine I run occasionally always puts tools away in the nearest empty pocket. It's irritating, and difficult for the rookies to operate.
--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@frontierbrain.com (remove brain when replying)
Steve Walker wrote:

No, I don't ...

... because going to the tool data menu to look up which pocket a particular tool is in is anything but annoying or difficult. Plus doing such a thing, if it's even possible, would eliminate tool staging ability.
I suggest quit fighting and learn to live with it.
--
Black Dragon

Troubled day for virgins over 16 who are beautiful, wealthy, and live