possibly of interest to our shop owneers and managers

Although I have been retired for several years I still get interesting email offers.
As this NG has several people that are shop owners or managers
the following may be of interest. It may be helpful to remember that machining is the easy end of the business. ;-(
http://e-communications.focus.com/t?r 16&c91134&l9536&ctl,7E8C7:F2BA46D15380FC87E6B5261209F70774CC682F3AA992C6EF&
FYI --
SFA = Sales Force Automation -- a combination of CRM and Accounting
CRM = Customer Relationship Management
also http://www.netsuite.com/portal/products/crm/main.shtml
Unka George (George McDuffee) .............................. The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there. L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author. The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).