Professional micro planetary gear reducer manufacturer

ZHAOWEI specialized in precise injection components and precise transmi ssion system with the quality certification ISO9001, TS 16949 and has been awarded with ?State High-Tech Enterprise? in 2013. The comp any pay more attention on R & D and got more than 40 patents. 4G antenna E- tilt mechanism, Smart Home Device, Intelligent robot drive module self-deve loped reached the international technical level. ZHAOWEI has established th e long term Strategy partnership with HUAWEI, BOSCH, etc. New Plant project has been started in Huizhou City that will helpful to foster ZHAOWEI busin

ZHAOWEI is one of micro gear reducer manufacturers which provide the mo st precise transmission, high stable planetary gear reducers and accurate d elivery time. We persist to provide the practical gearbox reducers with the best quality, low noise and high efficiency transmission. So customer coul d run the machines in the most cost-effective way, when they use ZHAOWEI's micro gear reducers. Thanks to different requirements needed in various applications, large quantity customized gear reducers are required to meet today?s high demand. Tailor-made service is our competitive advantages in micro industr y, and our customized micro gear reducer is our flagship products.

Reply to
zwgearbox