Small dia radius cutters

I'm pulling out what's remaining of my hair looking for a small radius cutter or mill.
The part needs a couple of full radius grooves .020/.030 wide by .020/.030
deep. I bought a 1/32" cutter, overlooking that it was going to be 1/16" wide. Must have been the aftereffects of too much wine (or garlic).
Anyway, I can get a .7mm wide x 25mm OD cutter from Alouette Tool in NY, but they get them from Switzerland and it's 3 to 4 weeks. I've gone through all the local suppliers, but nobody carries anything even close.
No, I can't use a ball mill, it's kind of a long reach. We can't plunge with a center cut e/mill because we don't have the length. Besides, I've got 500 to make and I don't want to babysit the part.
Does anyone have any idea who would have something like this, either in stock or in a short delivery?
Tom Accuosti wrote:

Tom, How about Robb Jack:
http://www.robbjack.com/pdf/RJ2006Catalog-10.pdf
--
Regards,
Steve Saling
Tom Accuosti wrote:

310-325-6262 Ask for Danny. Be prepared to FAX exactly what you want and tell him I sent you. He has a guy that does 24-48 hour turnarounds on custom tooling. Solid carbide PCD coared as a rule, but they will do whatever you need. I think the company Danny uses is New Tech, or something like that.
--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
Tom Accuosti wrote:

A guy in Kent, WA can do it. He can grind anything. His name is Jack, and he runs Valley Tool. The phone number is 253-852-8160.
Later,
Charlie
Tom,
How about Harvey Tool? Check them out.......
http://www.harveytool.com/products /
Look down near the bottom of the page for ball endmills......
Tom,
RobbJack may have short turnaround for formed carbide saws and arbors? http://www.robbjack.com/html/product.html
Beege

<http://www.microcutusa.com/decimal2flute.php
--

Dan

Scopulus est usquequaque nefas
Tom, do you have any c axis milling capacity ???
I needs to have a turned part.....about 5/16 dia and 3/8 tall w/ a .015 hex across the flats milled, an appx .040 tall hex projection 'extruded' (for lack of better description) along the z axis--knurled on the major OD...this will be in brass. a 4mm thread goes onto the left end just before you part it off.
I'll try and get some prints out soon.
BTW:
Thinking you might owe Steve an apology for not stopping by--pretty sure he's downright PISSED......
--
SVL

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

Not Pissed at all, but the door is always open to anyone visiting Gilroy, that includes Cliff.
Best, Steve
--
Regards,
Steve Saling