SolidCam GPP settings for Hurco KMB-1

I'm new to G code and I seem to having a problem getting SolidCam to generate G code in the correct form for arcs on an old Hurco KMB-1.
The machine controller seems to want the absolute arc center location, ie. the "I" and "J" numbers defined relative to the origin, not the incremental distance from the start of the arc for G02 & G03. Anyone know how to format this type of output with the SolidCam GPP files?