Some interesting SWGeeks forum topics

You'd never know it by the hate mail and death threats I get for speaking my mind.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

You do piss off a lot of people and it is understandable but it is your right to speak your mind. That is why I was in the Army, to uphold the constitution which includes the freedom of speech. I don't agree with what you say or how you say it... but I will defend your right to say it. Unless you physically threatened me or my family...your words alone are not going to make me resort to violence.

Reply to
The SolidWorks Geek

"You do piss off a lot of people and it is understandable but it is your right to speak your mind."

My words occasionally make some people think.

"That is why I was in the Army, to uphold the constitution which includes the freedom of speech. I don't agree with what you say or how you say it... but I will defend your right to say it."

Take the next step and think about what I'm posting, why I'm posting it, etc. Move beyond how your mentor Matt Lombard thinks. Trust me, that's not hard to do. It's also not hard to write a much better book than his SolidWorks 2007 Bible. Get off your ass, stop thinking about it and do it. The bar is so low you would be hard pressed to fail.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Yah..for video game models. Look man, everything I seen in that video solidworks does. I didnt know that till I started using polygon modeling tools for video games. Been working on a tutorial this week on a jetbike. I used all the same techniques I seen in that video you posted.

http://24.92.214.243 will be up in the morning, trying to remove a friggen root kit now.

Here's some tutorials showing the same type of stuff. All these things can be done in solidworks, I checked.

vinny

What's amazing is that such a deranged and now messianic moron can get a drivers license and hold a job--at least temporarily.

Reply to
DrollTroll