Wal-Mart on US Manufacturing

How much do you think Wal-Mart in general has changed American Manufacturing if at all?
Negative or positive? I would like to hear some stories.
gary

Has had a major effect on American manufacturing. (what's left of it.)

Mostly negative. The good news is I think their growth is gone.
I wish there were more stores like Costco in San Diego.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res 02EFDC113DF933A15751C0A9629 C8B63
from
is
manufacturing,
kiosk.
It's okay no worry John Mccain is gonna fix it.

So, uh, did y'all get my Mae West impression?? <huyuk>
--
PV'd

By losing?
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

No. It was a rhetorical question in a report. But seeing that say a canning factory is considered manufacturing they have a point. If you put cola into a bottle at a bottling plant you are a manufacturer. If you put cola into a cup at a restaurant you are considered service.
The point of the question was where exactly do you draw the lines. It affects economic and tax policy.
--

Black Dragon wrote:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res 02EFDC113DF933A15751C0A9629C8B63
It's never going to stop!
McDonalds Files To Patent Making a Sandwich http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid /11/25/0034229
--
Black Dragon

There's nothing wrong with America that a good erection wouldn't cure.