What Should I Pay Attention to in the Use of a CNC Lathe Machine?

The proper use of a CNC lathe machine not only can effectively improve efficiency but also can extend the service life of the machine. So what should I
pay attention to in the use of a CNC Lathe Machine?
The proper use of a CNC lathe machine not only can effectively improve efficiency but also can extend the service life of the machine. So what should I pay attention to in the use of a CNC Lathe Machine?