Any BobCad users here?

Just wondering. I use V21 and am learning V32.

Randy

Reply to
Randy333

last place i worked used it, versions 19 thru 21 iirc. as a mastercam user for nearly 30 years now, i was rather impressed with bobcad when used by people who knew it well.

Reply to
boldmetalist

I think I started around Ver 15. V21 has it's kninks but I've learned to live with them. V32 looks really promissing but it's a big learning curve from V21.

My biggest gripe is V32 (actually V22 and on) does not let you save your code in the drawing, you must make a separate file. They think you can get perect code right from the post, I've yet to even come close to that.

Randy

Reply to
Randy333