Any BobCad users here?

Just wondering. I use V21 and am learning V32.
Randy

last place i worked used it, versions 19 thru 21 iirc. as a mastercam user for nearly 30 years now, i was rather impressed with bobcad when used by people who knew it well.
--
snipped-for-privacy@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - https://sdf.org