whats with all the jew talk?

i came for the NC

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 6:37:53 PM UTC-7, matt lagana wrote:

It used to be a good place to talk CNC, but then, well, it turned into something else, not for the better either.
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 9:37:53 PM UTC-4, matt lagana wrote:

basically were here for the jew money (no anti-semitism ment)
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 9:37:53 PM UTC-4, matt lagana wrote:

siriously guys im looking for dat jew gold. we are acquiring machines at a rapid rate and could always use more capital. we want you in on the ground floor