While SolidWorks Is Coughing Up A Hairball...

"VX has Class A surfacing which allows it to handle complex tangency problems which other systems find difficult."

"VX has historically been a very impressive tool and is a pioneer of the hybrid modelling approach that many of the mainstream modelling systems are now adopting. The ability to work with a true mixture of surface and solid geometry is a real bonus for those working with complex forms, but the real benefit is the editability of those features (whatever there particular type)."

"So, whether you're looking to make the move from 2D to 3D, thinking about moving to an advanced modelling system or in the market for a CAD/CAM system, then I think you'd have to be either very cash rich or clinically insane not to seriously consider VX and all that it has to offer"

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

Clue: A fillet is an arc that is tangent to two other entities, one on each end.

HTH

Reply to
Cliff

Yes he's retarded and spamming the solidworks group with his newfound religion.

I don't think anyone here really cares. :)

Reply to
sittingduck

sittingduck wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Some do it seems,