Work light

We have a Takang TNC-05 and Yam CK-2 Lathe, both use the same type of work light inside. It has a bulb built in to a small single wire harness. I assume , the
whole thing gets changed? Any idea what type of bulb this is or what voltage , so we could possibly replace fixtures. Thanks in advance for any suggestions