WTB/WTT/WTBBS: 1996 FADAL VMC Manuals

group:

got in a new (to us) 1996 FADAL 4020HT w/ CNC88HS control; looking to purchase, trade, beg/borrow/steal manuals for this specific machine: Model 906-1 looking for operation/programming, and maintenance/service/user/etc.

i'm aware of the manuals available for download on both the MAG-FADAL and VMC Technology sites, but these are later model manuals that are not the same as our machine.

any assistance greatly appreciated, TIA! PLEASE EMAIL REPLIES AS I DON'T MAKE IT BACK HERE OFTEN SOMETIMES. barry carson city nv

Reply to
barry

Uhh_Clem