WTB/WTT/WTS: W&S #4 Lathe Parts

WTB:
need a linkage piece for a collet closer for a W&S #4 Square-Head Lathe, and the ring w/ the two fingers mounted on the rear-end of the closer
itself. here's a photo of the lathe:
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/WS1.jpg
here's a photo of the collet closer setup w/ a W&S #3 (non-squearehead version) linkage piece in place; you can see that it is "short" in the area which contacts the closer itself, but gives an idea of the actual piece that is needed: this linkage piece actually does work, but would probably eventually provide problems after continuous production use; the original, correct piece is what we want - obviously, if someone wants an arm and a leg we'll just manufacture the piece but we're in a big hurry.
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/WS3.jpg
here's two photos of the linkage arm off the machine to give an idea of it's likeness:
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/closerarm1.jpg
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/closerarm2.jpg
in the above photo there is also a red arrow pointing to another missing piece; here is a photo of this ring from a W&S #3 (again, non-squarehead version) to show what it looks like - we are assuming the one we need is fairly close to the one pictured - the ring w/ the two fingers is what we're looking for:
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/closerring2.jpg
this lathe also came w/ a bunch of parts which we have no use for; will sell, trade, etc., for parts we need. here's a boring attachment that is on the lathe right now (the boss is keeping the actual boring bar itself) - it looks like it needed two aluminum adapter plates to fit our turret:
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/attach1.jpg
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/attach2.jpg
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/attach3.jpg
more parts we don't need, including an unknown hydraulic chuck (no hydraulic unit came w/ this, just what you see): i'll try to get into the wooden box and layout all the items today or tomorrow - any collets are being kept for our collet closer setup.
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/wsparts1.jpg
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/wsparts2.jpg
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/wsparts3.jpg
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman1/wsparts4.jpg
any help on the collet closer parts would be appreciated!! anyone have the manual on the W&S collet closer? please EMAIL replies, i don't always get to read the newsgroup constantly!! tnx, barry carson city, nv
--
Barry Tuttleman
Carson City, Nevada

714-688-1481
When the dude with the thick vietnamese accent answers..tell him Gunner referred you. He has a #4 collecting rust in the parking lot.
Gunner

"Try thinking of the Libertarian Party as a rolled-up newspaper, useful in making the Republican puppy (I've given up on the Democratic bitch) go where he's supposed to -- not on that beautiful antique carpet we call the Constitution." -- L. Neil Smith, Bill Clinton's Reichstag Fire

Warn the poor guy to have a pot of coffee and a couple of sandwiches ready before he calls Tho! (Give Tho my best, I still owe him a care package...remind me!)