Anybus communicator

Hi all, I have an Anybus communicator (Modbus RTU) connected to a weight scale and I'm trying to read the data that is on the Anybus with
my computer. The configuration switches on the Anybus are: 0000001,10101 which is node address 1, 19200 baud, no parity. I'm using mdbus for talking between the PC and the Anybus. My problem is I keep getting communication failure. Any suggestions?