Automation of excel Files in Matlab

I have about 3000 files in excel and want to automate them in matlab in order to analysis all these files in matlab.

ben wrote:

That's interesting.
What's your question?
I assume that you want us to figure out that you want to process these files in MatLab, and you're looking for pointers on how to do it -- yes?
Perhaps you should post your question to the MatLab group, detailing:
* What's in these Excel files. * What you want distilled out. * What you expect MatLab to do for you that Excel can't. * What it is about your problem that you can't solve.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
Tim Wescott wrote:

No question, just a problem. He probably wouldn't have a problem if he were articulate enough to formulate a question.
Tim, I admire you for your patience; mine seems to be wearing out.
Old Grump

Mathworks have a tookbox called "Excel Link" that might do what you want. You can see information at:
http://www.mathworks.com/products/excellink /
If this is not possible, the core Matlab product has a simple ability to read and write XLS files, maybe that will work for you.
dave y.