Call for book chapters

Call for book Chapters

Note: Papers are reviewed and accepted/rejected on first come first serve basis The following two books are planned to be published by Springer-Verlag during 2007/2008: (1). Soft Computing Applications in Business (2). Soft Computing Applications in Industry We invite book chapter contributions. Please see the website:

for more information. Please feel free to contact me if you need additional information. Sincerely Bhanu Prasad Contact address Bhanu Prasad Department of Computer and Information Sciences Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL 32307, USA Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Phone: 1-850-412-7350 Fax: 1-850-599-3221

Reply to
bhanupvsr