Omron NT31C connect to PLC (CJ1M & TSX37-05)

Hello, I'm working on a project to connect a NT31C to CJ1M PLC and a NT31C to Modicon TSX37-05. I need some help organising my work... Does anyone here have a template (specifying I/O point, object, page, attributes, etc.) that I could use to specify the actual work to be done? Would you send me a copy?

On the other hand, we have people here who are familiar with connecting to the CJ1M but have never attempted connection to the TSX37-05. It so far lives in the manual only. Any information on this will be helpful as well.

thanks.

Reply to
Johnson Luqaz