TSN-143 controller card / PLC

Hi all
I am talking about this card:
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-307x.jpg
It is a PLC. Main question: does anyone have any documentation on the card?
Schematic?
I don't even know where to post for this, searching the does not result in much
It falls out now and then, and there is by some reason always communication problems with the card when it has been out over night (2 shifts, then wait 8 hr and there are problems, and for sure Monday mornings). I am wondering whether the RESET could be a problem, hence a capacitor or the DC/DC converter in picture 308. The connector next to it is the connection to the IO cards.
Pictures
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-308x.jpg
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-312x.jpg
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-348x2.jpg
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-354x.jpg
As you can see, it is an old AT board running on windows 3.11. When starting, it downloads code into the card from DOS, then starts windows which runs an application connecting to the card. As I said, that fails. Something must work, as the code gets downloaded, ignoring the error and it actually works. So, the reset - I am not sure. However, sometimes the control on falls out, which could be blamed on the card. I do not have a replacement and the price is horrible.
Any ideas?
WBR Sonnich