Can you recommend economical single board PC?

Hello Group,

Can you recommend economical single board PC? reliable operational system, to run small continuous long-time (years) application? preferably installed already? and free development tools?

For peripherals I need LCD Serial Port Network Port

I appreciate your advice.

Sincerely,

Andrey

Reply to
Andrey

Search on "PC-104" -- it may be more than you need, but they run DOS, Windows, Linux, or any other PC-compatible OS, so you've got lots of choices.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

How about the OP6800 starter kit from Z-world? It includes software.

Reply to
Charles Erskine

Thnk you Charles, it could be just what I need. Never saw it before.

Andrey

Reply to
Andrey