Centum V

Gentlemen,

Does anyone have experience with Yogokawa Centum V? System internal switch No64 is communicating with supervisory computer to detect computer failure. Upon failure of supervisory computer, any controller on computer mode will be shed off and go to computer back-up mode.

I encounter problem to disable this internal switch. There was limited information for us to proceed. Any advice?

Thank you. Adrie

Reply to
daveadrie

When you didplay SW64 and try to disable the switch does it turn back to ON? If so SW64 is probably referenced in a sequence table and this table is controlling the status of the status of this switch. You must find the correct sequnce table and out it in off scan mode (O/S). This may allow you to then disable it.

If you still have trouble please let me know. I work for Yokogawa USA and can also get Centum V expert involved. Also you can submit a help request at

Regards,

John

Reply to
j_gracia