Cohen-Coon tuning

This problem (
http://imagebin.ca/img/K9F3aTV.png ) is related to Cohen- Coon tuning. While I can recall from the textbook about certain
parameters for this tuning method, I have no idea how the equation of G (s)C(s) is calculated as shown here (http://imagebin.ca/img / Y51fPogI.png). It feels like it came out of the blue for me. It would be great to hear your opinions on this conclusion wrt calculations.

Again your link that is spread over two lines does not work.
Peter Nachtwey