Complete digital control books

Hi, do you know what book(s) talk about digital control? I mean not only talking about the z-transform, root-locus or routh-hurwitz. I mean pratical
implementation. I'm kinda new to this, but I see lately that's there's a motion profile (trapezoidal, S-curve, etc), feed-foward, integral windup, etc added to the PID filter, when I was surfing around on the net looking at motion controller card specs. In my university course, they never talk about that, of course this was introduction course, but anyway.
I would really appreciate if you can give me some good books on this if for example I would want to build the same type of motion control card with those features.

pratical
at
for
George Ellis's book _Control_System_Design_Guide_ (and seminar) is a good resource in moving from the theoretical to the practical. Another good way of doing this is to get the manuals for commercial motion controls such as Delta Tau, MEI, PMD, Galil, and others and read them.
--
jeff