Employment Oportunities

Good evening to the group,
I am a CCST Level II Control / Instrumentation Tech in the Baltimore area looking to broaden my experience in the control industry, and would
greatly appreciate any direction / leads any of you kind folks would care to offer. Since 1979, I have gained experience by servicing Data Acquisition systems, SCADA systems, DCS systems (all for an O.E.M. no longer doing control), and discreet instruments manufactured by various manufacturers (primarily pressure / flow transmitters) such as Rosemount, and BIF. Any leads you good folks could provide me with would be greatly appreciated.