finding a voice coil actuator

Hello,
I've been having a really hard time finding someone who can supply me with a linear voice coil actuator. Can anyone recommend a
manufacturer? More specifically, I need something along these lines:
stroke: ~3 mm +/- 1mm full stroke response time: ~10 msec +/- 3 msec mass load: 3 grams maximum diameter: 34.8 mm with position feedback for servo control target price: $30 in 2000 annual quantity
The closest I've found is BEI Kimco and Gee Plus, but even those two are a bit on the high side price. Can anyone recommend something?
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Developed force?
Is it going to be inside an environmental enclosure? With those production numbers you could roll your own without all the stainless housings and other hoo-hah that make the BEI etc., actuators expensive -- possibly at a good savings. I know a good magnetics consultant. If you're interested mail me off list.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services