finding a voice coil actuator

Hello,

I've been having a really hard time finding someone who can supply me with a linear voice coil actuator. Can anyone recommend a manufacturer? More specifically, I need something along these lines:

stroke: ~3 mm +/- 1mm full stroke response time: ~10 msec +/- 3 msec mass load: 3 grams maximum diameter: 34.8 mm with position feedback for servo control target price: $30 in 2000 annual quantity

The closest I've found is BEI Kimco and Gee Plus, but even those two are a bit on the high side price. Can anyone recommend something?

Thanks

Reply to
stanleysong

Developed force?

Is it going to be inside an environmental enclosure? With those production numbers you could roll your own without all the stainless housings and other hoo-hah that make the BEI etc., actuators expensive

-- possibly at a good savings. I know a good magnetics consultant. If you're interested mail me off list.

Reply to
Tim Wescott