Controls Ref?

Looking for a good *in depth* reference for Controls. I just took my PE exam and fear I will be taking again because of lack of a good in depth Controls
reference....
Bo
I just bought the sample exam from NCEES. It also comes with a CD-ROM, and it costs about fifty bucks.
For the questions I couldn't answer (and for concepts I wasn't clear on), I just used google. You would be absolutely amazed at the free stuff that universities put out there.
Each question in the sample test is just that--a sample of what you might be asked. Understand the general case and ancillary concepts--remember the question you're answering is a single case. Each question should prompt other questions in your mind. If not, take a break; you're in a hurry.
As you investigate the general case and supporting ideas, keep notes as if you were going to teach the subject in class the next day. The exercise of making the notes and organizing the subject manner will be much, much more useful than the reference manual.
Buying a ready-made reference manual AFTER rolling your own certainly won't hurt. But, the process of making a reference manual for yourself will be most instructive.
So... If you really want a reference manual: Everybody else at the exam seemed to have John Camara's "Electrical Engineering Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam". Well, that and a suitcase, footlocker, or hand-cart containing about seventy-five pounds of books.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)46046894/ref=sr_1_1/002-0992936-8242448?%5Fencoding=UTF8

The sample exam is representative of AM questions. However, it falls WOEFULLY short on being representative of PM questions.

I have that too---and again good for AM session--worthless for depth session.

Yep-- I had 3 milkcrates full of textbooks and material I printed from internet...problem was many of the problems/terms/questions were *no where* to be found in all of those books and materials.
Bo

(Amazon.com product link shortened)46046894/ref=sr_1_1/002-0992936-8242448?%5Fencoding=UTF8