Employment Opportunity

Anyone with any HWT eNet, SCX6, Allen-Bradley ControlLogix PLC,
Wonderware experience looking for work in Brisbane, Australia? Gas
based Power Generation experience a bonus.
Regards, Gadz
Reply to
Gadz
Not using Citect? Shame on you... ;-)
We are currently doing a heap of work for Shell out at the Airport.. from our offices in Melbourne. If you've got an urgent project you would like to farm out (particularly on the A-B CL or hazardous area compliance side) we might be able to give you a hand.
Please contact me here or through our web site
(sorry, I don't want to bait the trawlers if I don't have to. :-)
Good luck!
Cameron:-)
Reply to
Cameron Dorrough
Yeah. I know. It was a decision that was made before I became involved. I don't mind Wonderware so much but SCX6. :(
We will be farming out the AB CL programming. Do you guys have any Power Generation experience?
Still need some Control Engineers though.
Regards, Gadz
Reply to
Gadz
We have a couple of HV gurus on board (Distribution) and quite a bit of diesel and gas Standby Power experience (both grid-connected and not), but if by Power Generation experience you mean power station stuff, then only enough to be dangerous.
Cameron:-)
Reply to
Cameron Dorrough